I am not a food photographer and these photos were taken on my iPhone. They probably don’t look that good, but the tacos were great despite the crappy photos.
1 package Lightlife ground meat or your choice of soy meat
1 can of refried black beans
1 package of taco seasoning (if you don’t use the liquid kind *shown below*, and you only use a packet, add 8 oz of tomato sauce.)
1 1/2 cups of cheese
10-12 hard shells
sour cream (optional)
Medium size Skillet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine “meat”, black beans, and taco sauce in skillet, heat thoroughly.
3. Once heated, place mixture in hard shell tacos, lining them up in a row in the 9×13 pan.
4. Add cheese to tacos. (Half of the tacos are with sliced cheese because I got tired of shredding cheese by hand. Don’t judge.)
5. Once you place it on the plate, take a really ugly picture of it, put sour cream but don’t show the sour cream because the spinach is covering it and you don’t realize that you did such a thing until it’s too late.